tuesday, july 24, 2018
caledonia golf & fish club
The annual Future Generations Golf Tournament, honoring Rick Richard, will be held on Tuesday, July 24th at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club in Pawley’s Island. This prestigious tournament is one of The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas’ major fundraisers to support its core programs of golf skills and character development for young people.
The Tournament will honor Rick Richard, a longtime friend to junior golf in the coastal Carolina region and recently retired Marketing Director for the PGA TOUR Superstore locations in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach.
Format: 18 Hole Scramble
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
- Foursomes of 3 sponsors and 1 youth participant of The First Tee.
- Your entry fee includes golf, carts, box lunch, plus a post-round party with cocktails, dinner and awards presentation
- All participants will receive a The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas logo golf shirt and hat.
- Core Value Package – $25 for 2 Mulligans, 3 Raffle Tickets & a $20 PGA Tour Superstore Gift Certificate.
Individual Entry $250
- Sign up as a group or individual
“If you care about the future of our young people and the future of golf, please join us,” said The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas Executive Director Rich Abraham. “Every player will make a difference.”
The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas reaches approximately 16,000 children a year in Horry and Georgetown Counties, ages 5-17, with programming that stresses The First Tee’s Nine Core Values to promote success in school and life.
The obvious upside to supporting the Future Generations Tournament by playing is the return to Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, which is a mainstay in the major golf publication’s rankings of best courses you can play in America. The award-winning layout is a superb backdrop for a day of fun while supporting our area youth.
Also returning will be Charlie Rymer of The Golf Channel as a co-host of the event. He will have a new co-host this year, as we welcome LPGA Professional Kristy McPherson, who hails from the Myrtle Beach area. Charlie and Kristy will emcee the event, get everyone started and hang out on the course to interact with the kids and players during the tournament.
Eagle – $1,000
- Threesome for the Future Generations Tournament
- The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas Website and Facebook recognition
- Tee-box signage for The Future Generations Tournament and all The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas golf events
- Use of The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas logo
on your website
Ace – $2,500
- All Eagle benefits
- 2’ X 4’ Banner & Tee-box signage for the Future Generations Tournament
- Banner and Signage in all The First Tee of Coastal Carolinas golf events
- Media and Tournament Book recognition
The Tournament format is Captain’s Choice (scramble), with registration beginning at 7:30 a.m. and a shotgun start at 9 a.m. The entry fee is $250 per player and covers cart and green fees, a box lunch, a tournament shirt and hat and a post-Tournament dinner with cocktails and awards.
The Tournament has sold out every year. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. PLEASE NOTE: The registration form is the same for player and sponsor signup. For more information, please call Rich Abraham at 843-325-6787, or email Rich@TheFirstTeeCoastalCarolinas.org